Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Home enfurnituration almost complete


Aren't they lovely? Love them! Should have bought three. Super sturdy all beech (or something like that) leaning bookshelves from Crate and Barrel. Of course, I really wanted these:


Solid walnut leaning shelves from Room and Board, but I couldn't even buy one for the price that I got two for. But I love them, and at some point in the indeterminate future I will buy some. Walnut is my favorite wood.

On a related note, I will probably never ever buy anything from Crate and Barrel ever ever again. Completely incompetent.

But you know who isn't incompetent? This guy:

Award Winning Couch Moving Assistant turned Award Winning Shelf Assembler Extraordinaire!

What do I still need?

1) Desk for my fantastic new computer.
2) Coffee table (for the coffee I am no longer drinking. Day two.)
3) Dining table and chairs
4) Love seat
5) Area rug
6) Not technically furniture, but it would be nice to have more than three spoons. Silverware.

1 comment:

kellie said...

sounds like you can keep that guy busy for a while! I don't know who he is, but keep him around!