Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I'm Going to Get Married when I'm 80, too!

My Papa (aka Papa Bald) got married this last weekend. It was just the excuse we needed to get all gussied up to eat and drink more than was good for us. It was also a great opportunity to meet my newest and cutest nephew, Cairito Burrito, who is the worlds smallest muscle man. I wish I could get him into a leotard for a photo-op.

Here he is in the arms of his hot-mama!


This is my other sister and her spawn, oh, I mean progeny.


Does she not look like a 1950's advertisment for milk or something else that is totally wholesome? I wouldn't be surprised if this ends up as one of the creepy ads of white people they always have in the Suguo's in China. I can see it now, hanging over the big bank of fake grass on the side of the escalator.

Here is Bodi-kins, planning dastardly deeds.


The Parental Units:



2 of my 5 siblings:

The brother (1 of 3):

Ah, the blushing bride and the handsome groom:


Just keeping in real (back at you, jonna, neener neener neener):








3 comments:

SariiCollins said...

pretty pretty pretty!

Debbie said...

Lovely, lovely! Did we just do all this? Its over? Oh, lets do it again in August, sans no wedding.
Loads of Love,
Debbie

joanna said...

that's sooo cool!!! lovely pictures of your family OMG the babies are soooo cute!!! i love bald babies b/c i used to be one and my son too.:OD