Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Dieter (aka Demon Pug)


Oh, Dieter! If you were not so cute I would post an ad on craigslist that went like this:

I am a 9 month old brindle pug. I am looking for a good home. I am looking for a place where I can poop inside without being yelled at. A place where I can take 1 hour outside to find the perfect place to pee, even when it is pouring down rain, without being cursed at. I like to eat nasty stuff out of the bathroom garbage, so an open trash can in the john is a must. I sleep most of the day, when I am not sleeping I need someone (a small child, or maybe a patient older dog) to harass. Name change is negotiable. I think I am more of a Matt or a Tim than a Dieter. Thanks for your consideration. (Please note: I will only go to an Angel-Pug free home.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.