Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I'm seeeck


Curse you, cold!

I haven't had a cold since last Halloween, so I guess I'm doing ok. I don't really get any other maladies, so I suppose I'm lucky. One or two colds a year can be tolerated. My colds generally come from flying on an airplane (at least 75% of my colds are travel induced).

But it sure is miserable. I hate having a cold, it makes me slow and cranky and out of it. When I'm working I need to be focused. When my face is stuffed full of dense (and yet fluffy) clouds of terribleness it is hard to focus on work. incredibly hard. I just want to go home and drink tea in front of my giant computer screen passing the time reading blogs or watching streaming netflix. Any netflix users out there than have recommendations? I'm looking for a new series.

And it is Wednesday already! It's like the week is gone before it even began. What happened to today? It's already 12:22.

Ok, enough about my woes. Here is a brief roundup of what I've been doing/reading/eating etc.

1.) Check out this fantastic blog. I love this girl, Allie Brosh, she is hilarious.

click here:
http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/


If you are feeling generous you can donate so she can continue drawing funny pictures and not starve to death.


2.) I can never remember how to spell the words convenient, guarantee, or bureau. But I can spell definitely and dining. I think it is hilarious how people spell dining table, dinning table. (I always hear it in my mind rhyming with tin. Dinning. (Definately, defiantly.....hehehehehe)

3.) This is where the Dieter Pug has decided his new favorite spot is. Needless to say, I'm not overly thrilled.



4.) This is what I was doing this last weekend while I wasn't busy being sick.




This tiny one wasn't super happy with my interference. She lost her mind when I prevented her from going over the other side (which was even more precarious than this one).

The conversation:

AB: B come here little tiny, I want to squeeze you and try to get a good picture of myself squeezing you.

B: Okay

AB: *click* *click*.....wait, wait. That one wasn't very flattering, just a couple more...

B: ..... ..... ....

AB: *click* Darnit, my eyes were closed. Just a second and you can go back to your sandbox. ....
*click* *click*

B: Come on strange woman, let me go....

AB: Hold on...*click* *click*

B: Quit touching me! Can't you see I was trying to eat sand. LET ME GOOOOOOO!

AB: Okay, okay. Fine.




And that is it for now. I have to go back to nursing my cold.


4 comments:

SariiCollins said...

Cute pictures of you and miss Bodi!

Have you ever heard of McLeod's Daughters? It is/was a TV show from Australia. Each season got better and better. It's great we loved it!

Also Monarch of the Glen is a good one. It's from Scotland. Both of them are on Netflix.

loves

Bean said...

BEAN! I'm sick, too! I want to go home and sleep till I don't have any drool left. I hope you feel better soon!

I like that you spell "dining" correctly. I like spelling. The last time I participated in a spelling bee was 6th grade. I made it to regionals. (At least I think it was regionals; let's pretend it was.) I misspelled "professor" by adding another "f". I went outside and cried in the rose garden. Oh well. I've never misspelled it since.

I think Dieter is funny. :)

Love your pictures! Feel better soon!

Justine said...

@PPP3 Thanks for the suggestions, I will have to try them out. :-)

@Bean Bean! I'm starting to recover...finally. I hope you are on the mend. :-)

Catherine Chandler said...

I hope you're feeling better!!! Maybe some Vitamin D will help :D