Monday, November 1, 2010

All's well that ends well.


Hello Friends and Family,

It's been fun.

But I'm afraid that I am feeling the need to mothball this here blog for a good while. I just want to live my life for a bit without feeling the need to write a post about it. But I am sorry for the pug stalkers who won't be able to get their electronic pug fix...maybe it is time to take the plunge and get a real live pug! I can give you the name of my breeder. Just make sure to never leave a butter-crock lying around where a pug can get to it. :-)

So, take care. And don't forget to call or write.

(I am continuing to post on my jewelry blog....I'm sure there will be some pug spillover over there....)




2 comments:

SariiCollins said...

All I can say is, BOO! Oh well, I will just have to bug you for pictures every so often then :)

Allison said...

This makes me sad. Me and my pug, Tootie, have been a Bean lurker for some time.

Pugs and Kisses!