Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Pug Snuggle Season Has Begun

It's finally really fall here...if any place that has palm trees can really have a fall. But since we live near the pacific ocean, sometimes in the morning the sky is gray and overcast and the air is a little chilly. It does actually get cold here, but not until later in the year. I love cold weather and I love the leaves all over the ground, and I love the fact that my pug becomes a super snuggle-bug during the winter months.

For the last month or so I have been trying to get some love from Gunter, but he inevitably pulls away and prances out to the yard to lay in the sunshine. But! Today it was cold and he was forced to take shelter on my stomach for his mid-morning nap. I even managed to pull a blanket over us! Yay! Pug snuggle season has begun!

No comments: