Wednesday, May 19, 2010

And now today


After all of that glorious weekend weather, this. I did a little creative adjusting in iphoto, I wanted to give the feeling of the reality here, not the actual reality. Rainy and gloomy, as only Oregon on the verge of summer can be.

If you weren't born and raised here (or maybe Alaska or some place far north in Canada) I wouldn't recommend moving here. This place is only for the hardened professionals who can tolerate low levels of sunlight and happiness. Coffee is the artificial sunlight here, and I'm out the door to get some. Cheers.

5 comments:

Lou Lou Belle said...

Oh Justine, you're always reminding me that I'd never *actually* want to move to Portland, even though my best best besties in the world live there, a gazillion miles away from me in SUNNY LOVELY BOSTON!
that said - what a neat/awesome photo. :)
<3, L.

Justine said...

Oh, it's not as bad as I am making out. :-) But it is bad. Rain rain rain, clouds, rain. I remember one summer where it rained right up until the middle of July.

SariiCollins said...

ppp2,

Thanks for helping/convincing Mikal to come down here. It will be nice to have him around! Have a yummy dinner tonight, with I could be there!

loves
ppp3

SariiCollins said...

with or wish, whatever :)

Justine said...

Hey PPP3,

I'm just glad that he decided to go. Dinner went well, I love hummus!

hugs and kisses!
PPP2