Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Alas! Alas!



Readers. We were supposed to be moving back into our condo today. Just like we were supposed to moving back into the condo last week. And like last week, it is just not going to happen. I can't even explain how frustrated (and distraught) I am. I HATE being in limbo like this. I HATE living out of a suitcase, for a month now.

This is how I feel:


And poor Peanut, who feels bad about putting me in this situation and is extremely frustrated and I'm sure I'm not helping by being so upset. And really, should I be upset? Not really, we are staying in a very comfortable house and everything is great otherwise. I just feel so disconnected from my normal life and I feel stymied. I have no access to any of my art books or art supplies. And I feel like I haven't been able to eat properly. Even when a kitchen is well stocked and there is every sort of gadget you could want, it is not the same as being in your own kitchen. I'm sure that this is all in my mind. But I'm dying to sleep on my tempurpedic mattress. But most of all, I wanted to be out of the house before J's parents returned from vacation. I know that after a long vacation all I want to do is return to normal, and they can't really do that when there are two pugs (adorable as they might be) squatting in the laundry room and a messy future daughter in law camped out upstairs (sorry guys!).

Anyhoo. No need for you to feel sorry for me....I feel sorry enough for myself to cover it (plus some). Now, I just need to quit whinging (since we will be in this Friday).


No comments: