Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Demon Pug Returns


We had, for a short while, thought that the Demon Pug had vanished, leaving us with only the Dieter Pug to love and squeeze. But we were wrong.

Apparently, it was only the calm before the storm. He had been doing so good with his housebreaking etc. (Except, of course, the time last week where he took a deuce on my bedroom floor while we were laying in bed....but that wasn't his fault, the pooping schedule was off and I had just switched food to boot). But he really had been being so good. I was patting myself on the back, thinking "wow, this pug is so much better behaved than even Gunter at this age..."

But recently, Demon Pug has decided that the witching hour is sometime between dawn and and when I get out of bed. Today it was my bag and my lip balms, yesterday it was Jonathan's shoes and my house slippers (he didn't do any damage), the day before it was the new pillows for the couch, before that a packing box filled with styrofoam peanuts and newspapers, before that an electrical cord...



He's still a sweetie, but I'm hoping this won't continue, otherwise I will have to crate him for the night. I think things will get better when he can come to work with me, instead of being in the crate for a good part of the day.

2 comments:

SariiCollins said...

That look says, "Mama I'm so innocent!"

kellie said...

Wow, I do believe that Dieter might have the ability to feel remorse in his old age. He looks guilty for sure.