Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Dieter and other miscellanea




Where the tiny pug likes to hide during breakfast.


I went to the best wedding this weekend! My friends Chad and Sarah got married out at Allie Park in Washington. (Chad is my bestfriend Kellie's older brother). It was lovely. The weather was lovely. My friends are lovely. And I finally got to wear this bright yellow dress I'd been saving for the weddings (plural) this summer. Yes, I will be wearing the same outfit to all three. I don't even care.





2 comments:

SariiCollins said...

So pretty! All you who can wear bright yellow! Boo for us who cant! :)

Catherine Chandler said...

I bought a beautiful green wraparound dress from Anthropologie for the 3 weddings I went to this summer :) The only one it missed out on was in the gorge since I couldn't very well be playing photographer with my dress flapping open!