Monday, July 12, 2010

Weekend Round Up



I have to really love pugs, otherwise this would be get really old, day after day. The pugs aren't generally on the couch unaccompanied, but early in the morning they like to get up there while we are still sleeping. The sun shines in the front windows right onto the couch.

But who can stay mad at faces like these:


And the cutest thing ever:


Gunter, the true Oregon Outdoorspug.

The rest of the weekend sort of went by in a flash. After we came back from the river, J and I washed the pugs and then rode our bikes to the Kennedy school and ate hamburgers and played scrabble (...cognates, triple word, 50pt bonus).

Sunday I met J and his brother for breakfast. Then me and Dann (the brother) went dress shopping. I have a couple of weddings coming up and I sort of hate shopping. But we finally found something. It's a canary yellow dress with crossing straps in the back and full skirt. Super cute! Just have to figure out the whole undergarment dilemma.

After shopping and cupcakes at St. Cupcake (cupcakes!) J and I went to the gym and played a rousing game of racquet ball that ended in a tie. Then we went to our favorite Japanese place and had ramen while sitting on their patio (playing scrabble). They had this fabulous drink made with plum vinegar and ginger ale. Fantastic.

And that was the weekend.


No comments: