Saturday, May 3, 2008

Breakfast Deliciousness!


Man, there is nothing better on a warm summer morning than a huge bowl of noodles in soup with a big pile of pickled vegetable on top. Add a little chili sauce and dash of salty vinegar, and maybe a soft poached egg and you're in heaven.

These noodles are available right outside the main gate of my apartment complex. It's a little stand with a couple of tables and benches and an umbrella, crowded up against a wall in the little alley. The couple that runs it live right across the alley in another complex. After I finished my noodles, the lady and one of their friends both criticized the way I was carrying my school bag on my bike. They then helped me arrange it better so it wouldn't get stolen while I road along. Basically this consisted of putting the strap around the seat post, but it was nice of them to warn me.

No comments: