Thursday, January 1, 2009

Best Girl in the World 1992-20..




Best Friend ever.

When:

8th grade (7th?), Peterson Barn park practicing our smooth gymnastics moves. True love at first cartwheel!

Who:

2 awkward teenage girls

Why:

Kindred spirits call to each other from across the void of the middle school lunch room. Plus Tabitha Jenkins is a total D.B. (It was Tabitha right? Or was it Rachel? I forget who.)

How:

Who knows how? I'm just glad we've remained bff for all these years!

2oo9 to forever, Kellie! Love you bunches and bunches!

your best bud,
Bean

1 comment:

kellie said...

oh Bean, I finally got to check out your blog page! unfortunately I'm clandestine-facebooking it in anatomy class so I can't smile too much. that video of Gunter is hilarious. thanks for the appreciation station, I feel pretty special. much love and many smooches back to you. likewise, I cherish your friendship and appreciate your patience with me all these years!