Saturday, January 17, 2009

What do I Want for a Present!?!



Dearest PPP3,

Above is a picture of the 2 PPPs in my life. Known as PPP1 and PPP3 (I am PPP2). PPP1 very considerately has a blog that she posts on once a week or so. Thanks to this blog I am able to see my niece and keep up with PPP1's knitting projects. PPP3, however, has no such blog. I am in the dark as to the state of her house, or the progress of her various projects (chief among them, my nephew-to-be, Cairo!...see below for details). When, oh when, will she join the blogging world?!?

To sweeten the deal, I offer my humble service in the cause of creating a fun banner with your picture on it (witness the first fruits of my efforts in this area directly above.)

What do you say, PPP3? Join us?


BABY!

3 comments:

SariiCollins said...

Drum roll please...

http://sariicollins.blogspot.com/

Justine said...

PPP3, I am very happy to see you here. Please contact me forthwith with demands regarding your custom banner. Would you like birds and fun japanese paper? Or would you like a more modern theme? Monsters? Monster babies? Anything you want will be yours for the asking.

SariiCollins said...

Birds and Japanese paper please!

thank you thank you!