Thursday, January 29, 2009

I Did!


Glory in my blond-ness! Revel in my golden locks! Or as golden as someone with dark brown hair can get...I was aiming for super-blonde, but this is how it turned out. I like it. I think I will like it more as my hair gets longer. The lady that did it was W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L! Her name is Soryah at Solstice Salon in Mountain View. If you live in the area and want your hair done, I recommend.

(p.s. It took me taking about 50+ pictures to get one that was presentable. About 1/3 of the way through I was like "hang it! and put on blush and lip gloss and used a little hairspray. I think people (i.e. ME) should be required to do a self-portrait photo in the morning before walking out the door. Who knew my hair had looked the way it did ALL DAY LONG? Not me, that's who.)

5 comments:

SariiCollins said...

So cute! I love it :)

Justine said...

thanks, ppp! I like it too. I needed to do something in order to not cut it all off, you know what I mean?

kellie said...

pretty girl! I'm glad you didn't cut it again. it's such a nice color.

Banana-head Pancake said...

it looks beautiful! and from dark brown, I'm totally impressed.

Justine said...

Thanks! I was a little worried it would turn out orange...